Friday 21 February 2014

Live healthy

Olatz (the owner and designer of Ian Mosh) cares a lot about health and wellness so she gave me the responsibility to create some articles about some fruits and vegetables that are good to our heath. I learned a lot about some fruits and get to know how healthy they are to our body.

I appreciate this 'creativity' of connection the health and wellness to the web page. The beauty is not just buy beautiful clothes, wear it and that's it. The process of being beauty is a long one starting to take care of yourself. It's not about money, is about changing the habits to have a healthier life. Read articles about health and wellness from time to time is also good because we learn a lot. Small things that can change our lives.

Olatz was happy about the article and it was grateful for me to know that the articles I wrote will go to the Ian Mosh's Web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment