Friday 17 January 2014

My first week in Ian Mosh

Start the training in Ian Mosh was intriguing. Get to know how such a big company works made me feel more interested in the work. When Laura gave me the list of the products or better saying, catalogue I could see that won't be difficult to do the work because everything was really well organised and that's really important in that kind of company (shop). They are building the online shop and now is the time to organise everything they need for that. Name the articles for the shop was my first activity and I was pleasure to do that. The best thing is to understand how the online shop's backstage works.  That interest me because I'm building my own online shop and I feel that I have a lot to learn in Ian Mosh. 
Wow, I could follow Miriam packing an order, how I love it. It looked amazing in the final end. How small things can make something small look lovely, I'm glad I had a chance to follow that and on Thursday I could do It myself, it was an amazing experience, I felt like I make part of Ian Mosh because they let me do things like a normal worker and not as a trainee as I am! Preparing an order to an online shop and organize the articles to send to them was also one of my tasks this week. 

Already excited to see what is reserved for the next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment