Friday 10 January 2014

Bilbao, there we go!


After a long time waiting for this training abroad now is time to go to Bilbao for two months placement at Ian Mosh. As we are four taking a placement in Bilbao we decided to meet at the airport. We met at 4:30 as our flight was at 6:35. We made the check in and went to have a breakfast. I was not feeling so well; getting flu, ought, right now :(
The trip was not so good for me from the beginning, I was coughing all the time and that wasn't fun but...
The arrival to Bilbao was fascinated. Lovely green city in the middle of mountains.
After the landing I was excited to see how the city looks like. On the way home I could appreciate a little bit and feel myself in the middle of those high mountains, I love it.
In the afternoon I went with Iker to meet my work place, Ian Mosh. There I met Laura, the girl who will be coaching me during the placement. The place is quite big and I like it. On our way back Iker drove by the see side, amazing area.


When I arrived home the girls were just arriving from the supermarket. Time to cook!!! Huuum, guess what was our first meal? Yeees, pasta!!! It was the easiest and faster food to make before we go out again with Iker.



We went to the travel agency to make our train cards, huuum, with a photo. I will keep that card with me as a souvenir from  my placement in Bilbao.
The first evening was spent by walking around the old and new city of Bilbao. That was how the day finished after the early wake up call.

A special thanks to Iker for this day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment