Sunday 2 March 2014

Last week at Ian Mosh

The week went fast as the time here in Bilbao! This week I was teaching to José (the new employee) the the tasks I have been doing so that he can start doing when I leave. It was good to teach and see how he was going but that gave me a real view that the time in Ian Mosh was in the end. He learned quite well and fast. The parcels were perfect. After he learned everything I just organized in a file all the work I have been doing to help them to find easily when I'm not there.

My farewell...

Olatz is quite busy and she doesn't come to the company everyday. I was glad that she came on Friday to thank me for the work and say good bye. I also thanked her a lot for the opportunity and the great time there. 

They order some pintxos for lunch. We have a great time talking and laughing. 

Olatz gave me two lovely dresses on my choice. They look amazing and I love it. I gave them the Finnish chocolate Fazer and the famous Sammiakki candies. I could see from Laura's face that she didn't like it so much but at the same time she didn't want to be impolite. When I said to her that I don't like it neither she felt but comfortable to say that its bit difficult to know if she likes or not because it's kind of different taste that she can't describe. 

Once again, thanks to Ian Mosh for this opportunity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment