Sunday 2 March 2014

Sushi at mu Japonês

Thanks Krista for the idea of going to mu japonês to have dinner. Mu japonês is located in Indautxu. The Japanese restaurant has a typical atmosphere of a Japanese restaurant. Jenna suggested Misou soup as starter and I like it.


My surprise was that while ordering using my 'portunhol' the waiter understood that I speak Portuguese and I asked me in Portuguese if I speak Portuguese and I said 'sim' yes! After that it was much easier to interact with him and I also speaks good English. He learned Portuguese by travelling to Portugal and he have been also to Angola and Mozambique and he said that he love it.

As main course I chose a dish with salmon and rice. It was delicious.


After asking for the menu I didn't know what to choose. Well, chocolate never disappoints me. I opted for coulant  de chocolate with green tea ice cream, yummy!


We head back home after the lovely dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment