Wednesday 5 March 2014

Time to leave Bilbao

Iker arrived slightly before 6. We carried the luggage to his car and luckily everything fitted in the car.




Arriving at the airport I still had 3 kg extra in my luggage but I manage to take them with me filling up the laptop's case.



Arriving to Munich for our connecting flight I was on my way to toilet when a police came towards me and asked: where are you going. He wasn't dressing like a police and he showed me the police identification (like in a movie). Tired couldn't imagine that he was asking to which country I was travelling and I quickly answered: to toilet. And asked from where I was coming and if I had s connecting flight to what I answered yes to Finland. He told me that he might see my password! I said fine, it's in my bag. There was a policewoman also with him and they followed me to pick up the passport that was in my laptop case with the girls. The girl though that we all have to show the passport and the police just asked again the sane question to where we are going. They answered at the same time: to Finland. Jenna stressed that we have been in an internship in Bilbao. Ahm, you are in s group said the police. We said yes and after that he didn't want to see the passport any more.

The four hours at the airport were not that fast as I thought, maybe I was excited to get home. 14:45 was the flight time and it left in time. We arrived to Finland 20 minutes before the expected time.


No comments:

Post a Comment