Sunday 2 March 2014

Goodbye feeling

Time flights and now is time to pack, next Tuesday we go back to Finland. Happy and sad it's how I'm feeling at the moment.  For sure it will be good to go home but I think we are already missing Bilbao. 8 weeks felt like long time to stay here but there is still many things to see and do in Bilbao. Well, impossible to do and do everything in eight weeks!

Trying to do things that we couldn't do before, taking pictures from the places we will miss gives me a really picture of last moments.

Our Sunday program was a visit to Areeta and to a Park in Abando. We couldn't go before, so we did it today as our last chance.








Well, just have to say that I really enjoyed the time in Bilbao and the internship at Ian Mosh where I have learned a lot.

Hope to come back one day to Bilbao in summer to enjoy the warn weather in this cozy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment